Description of the job position
- Creating business solutions, processes and business models.
- Processing technical and price proposals.
- Designing and implementing measures for development.
- Promoting the sale of products with respect to technical and procedural aspects and relations with suppliers.
- Managing the relative technical and commercial documentation.
- Analysing market conditions, processing the results of market analysis, providing regular reports on the results and their presentation.
- Cooperating with business and technical section of the company.
- Representing the company in meetings with business partners and other entities.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Product Marketing Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
500 - 948 BGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
843 - 3,620 BGN
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing, Advertising, PR
993 - 3,295 BGN
1,061 - 3,189 BGN
Chief Executive Officer
1,847 - 14,298 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used