Description of the job position
- Making business transactions with clients.
- Searching for potential clients.
- Communicating with clients with the purpose of securing their needs.
- Communicating with dealers/traders about the details of the business transaction.
- Addressing clients on the phone with investment offers.
- Providing clients with counseling in the area of investment.
Position Stock Broker - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Research Worker, Scientific Worker - Education, Science & Research
427 - 817 BGN
Product Manager - Medicine & Social Care
824 - 2385 BGN
Stock Broker - Banking
822 - 2777 BGN
Relationship Manager - Banking
929 - 2487 BGN
IT Director - Top Management
2641 - 10378 BGN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used