Description of the job position
- Specification, design, implementation, and installation of a solution following client defined requirements.
- Proposal and definition of control system requirements.
- Definition and configuration of sequential, paired, and discrete circuits.
- Securing software development support.
- Creating technical documentation for application solutions.
- Securing technical support and engineering work at the client's site.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrical Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
519 - 1,007 BGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
846 - 2,941 BGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,080 - 2,677 BGN
944 - 2,807 BGN
2,918 - 12,368 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used