Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the implementation of new products in the company.
- Completing detailed production documentation and working procedures.
- Updating production documentation and working procedures in case of a change in the production process.
- Implementing tools increasing the efficiency of the production process (e.g. Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean, poka-yoke etc.).
- Reducing production costs while maintaining the required level of quality.
- Solving the incurred problems and abnormalities.
- Participating in the selection and deployment of technological equipment on the company premises.
- Estimating the requirements regarding the staff, production time and costs.
- Communicating with other departments in the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Process Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
530 - 1,130 BGN
1,212 - 3,068 BGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,145 - 3,318 BGN
Telecommunications Product Development Specialist
1,253 - 3,186 BGN
3,029 - 11,952 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used