Description of the job position
- Mounting, dismantling and powering up machinery and equipment.
- Providing repairs and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Providing employee trainings on the use of machinery and equipment.
- Completing technical reports.
- Providing technical support to internal and external customers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Service Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
519 - 1,007 BGN
Social media specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,024 - 2,083 BGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,039 - 2,434 BGN
996 - 2,406 BGN
2,918 - 12,368 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used