Description of the job position
- Managing and organising the operation of printing production.
- Monitoring the stock levels of material in storage.
- Ordering material and technological equipment.
- Completing price calculations according to the clients' individual requirements.
- Keeping records of the orders received.
- Monitoring adherence to deadlines as well as the scope and quality of printing.
- Communicating with the suppliers and customers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position TV/Film Production Assistant - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
274 - 557 BGN
Medicine & Social Care
321 - 1,068 BGN
TV/Film Production Assistant
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
423 - 973 BGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
386 - 1,024 BGN
1,436 - 6,566 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used