Description of the job position
- Providing legal consulting services.
- Completing legal analysis and statements.
- Evaluation and completion of legal documents.
- Representing clients during meetings, signature of contracts, and similar activities.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Lawyer - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Medicine & Social Care
605 - 859 BGN
Clinical Data Manager
904 - 3,007 BGN
Law & Legislation
894 - 2,923 BGN
904 - 3,011 BGN
Chief Executive Officer
2,046 - 13,961 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used