Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of the transport department or company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Analysing vehicle utilisation, route planning.
- Monitoring the technical condition of vehicles.
- Monitoring fuel consumption.
- Managing business meetings, discussions and negotiations of the contractual terms and conditions.
- Analysing and optimising operating costs.
- Registering and deregistering vehicles at the traffic inspectorate.
- Communicating with insurance companies in case of claims.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Transport manager - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
530 - 1,130 BGN
1,162 - 3,262 BGN
969 - 3,491 BGN
Law & Legislation
1,112 - 3,482 BGN
3,029 - 11,952 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used