Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the internal and external communications of the company, maintaining good relations with media representatives and general public.
- Drawing up and implementing the communication strategy of the company.
- Preparing promotional articles, press releases, speeches and official responses to the questions posed by media representatives.
- Monitoring the materials published in mass media, completing the media analyses.
- Communicating with the representatives of the media, organising press conferences and similar media events.
- Building and updating a database of contacts for media representatives.
- Preparing proposals for sponsorship activities.
- Coordinating the activities of subordinate employees.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position PR Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Medicine & Social Care
500 - 845 BGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,015 - 2,686 BGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,012 - 2,849 BGN
Law & Legislation
909 - 2,746 BGN
Chief Executive Officer
1,739 - 14,232 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used