Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the entrusted operation within the company.
- Responsibility for the bottom line of the operation.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Monitoring the levels and placement of stocks.
- Monitoring adherence to defined deadlines.
- Communicating with customers and members of other departments.
- Obtaining feedback from customers and forwarding this information to the affected departments of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Operations Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Medicine & Social Care
605 - 885 BGN
1,741 - 5,254 BGN
1,438 - 5,485 BGN
1,687 - 5,370 BGN
2,646 - 11,893 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used