Description of the job position
- Cleaning of rooms, hallways, and common areas.
- Regular vacuuming and dusting.
- Making the beds and adjusting the sheeting.
- Changing used bed linen and towels.
- Cleaning bathrooms and toilets and refilling missing toiletries.
- Emptying dustbins and changing used ashtrays.
- Replenishing the contents of room mini-bars and refrigerators.
Position Chambermaid - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Medicine & Social Care
494 - 845 BGN
Petrol Station Attendant
607 - 1,096 BGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
543 - 1,044 BGN
547 - 1,046 BGN
Chief Executive Officer
1,739 - 14,232 BGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 BGN excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used